- The divert seat valve is applied to the food-processing industry, beverage, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
- Seat valves are operated automatically by a single-acting or a double-acting pneumatic actuator. By supplying compressed air, the shaft is moved to place the valve in the "open" or "closed" position.place the valve in the "open" or "closed" position.
-The Valve position can be adjusted divert seat Use wrench to realize flow control,at low cost
- Size: DN25/1" to DN 100/4"
- Parts in contact with medium: AISI 316L, AISI 304
- Other parts in stainless steel: AISI 304
- Gasket: EPDM according to FDA 1 77.2600
- Internal surface finish: Ra<0.8μm
|Ukuran (L X W X H cm)||0x0x0|