- The divert seat valve is applied to the food-processing industry, beverage, pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries.
- Seat valves are operated automatically by a single-acting or a double-acting pneumatic actuator. By supplying compressed air, the shaft is moved to place the valve in the "open" or "closed" position.
- The 180o rotation of the pneumatic cylinder to realize the interchange of normally open and normally closed.
-Jacketed shell, so as to achieve the best of heat transmission. Can protect easy solidified sensitive medium, For example chocolate, margarine or similar medium keep flowing situation.
- Size: DN25-DN100/1"-4"
- Working temperature: -10- to 120- (EPDM) 14°F to 248°F, 140-/284°F (SIP, max. 30min)
- Max. Working pressure: 10bar 145PSI
- Compressed air pressure: 5-10 bar
- Air connecitons: G1/8" (BSP)
|Ukuran (L X W X H cm)||0x0x0|